Kat Gracey is an author from the UK who writes about Witches and Werewolves. Her first book in her witch series was released in May 2015. Witch Moon features Anna Fay, a half witch who is forced by her coven to marry a werewolf. The problem is Anna starts to fall for him and must choose a side.
To view the book on Amazon please click on the button below.
1. Tell us about your witch and the powers she has.
Anna Fay has always been on her own. Her parents died when she was little and because of her heritage she is an outcast. Being in a coven is all she wants and she will do anything to stay. Her coven leader takes full advantage of this and makes her marry a werewolf so she can spy on his family for them. She can cast spells, but it drains her, which is unfortunate because she is addicted to magic.
2. Where did you get the inspiration for your character?
I liked the idea of a witch who wasn't all powerful, but she is addicted to magic and has to use it.
3. If you had a magical ability - what would it be and why?
Shooting lightening from my hands would be really cool. No one would mess with me then
4. Who is your favorite TV or movie witch?
If it was a good witch then Phoebe Halliwell and if it was a bad witch it would be Nancy from The Craft
5. If you had a familiar what would it be (you can choose any animal) and what would you call him/her?
Definitely a cat and I think I would call the cat Midnight.
I AM AN AUTHOR, BLOGGER AND A JOURNALIST.
“Description begins in the writer’s imagination, but should finish in the reader’s.”